By Anonymous - 09/06/2011 14:25 - United States

Today, while at work, I suddenly went into diabetic shock. As I was nearly passed out on the floor, a customer yelled at me for not getting his coffee in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 807
You deserved it 3 591

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Taurusbaybe 8

The customer isn't always right.

Comments

crazyrainbow 0

wow...I'm sorry dude...that sucks that the costumer was a real ass hole ): fyl...

JoeyAlyse 0

customer will get theirs one day....karma is a b$tch

doodlemunster 0

whoever that guy was is a douche

pan1cked 0

this is why I could never work in a business like that. if probably get back up and throw hot coffee at them. FYL.

a lot of people can be real douche bags. sorry OP.

nancita 0

my mom all most died like that. i always go to her room at night to check if she was ok be4 i went to sleep. she was on the floor passed out so i checked her suger and it was on 20 i had try to make her drink a soda till help came. u have to watch your suger even more when your working because your body is working it off...! to the best of luck to you stay safe...! :)

it's lovely you take care of your mum like that :3 I'm just slightly worried she managed to pass out at 20, although she might have type2 which I have little personal knowledge of

nancita 0

yea she have type2 but its that she has other diseases as well...!

Wait, so are blood glucose levels expressed differently in the US? Because the way they're expressed over here, normal range is 4-8 and a 20 is so *high* you might nearly pass out, not low... So giving someone who's already really high sugary drinks is kinda the last thing you'd want to do, I would think...

20 is a high bloodsugar :o not that high that u wud get an attack from it tho, i have been on 44 in diabetic sugar level

in the US, blood sugar is measured in milligrams per deciliter. the normal fasting blood glucose range for a non-diabetic is 80-120. so yeah, 20 is pretty damn low here.

So sorry about the comment that perdix made. So not called for.