By FYLyfer - 26/10/2009 21:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, while at Wendy's with my boyfriend, I realized that he made more pleasure sounds when eating his Baconator than he did while sleeping with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 026
You deserved it 5 614

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what did you expect? few things rank above sex... and bacon is one of them lol

Mx_Rider 6

p.s have him eat a baconater while he bones u doggystyle :D

Comments

das_sherm69 0

Go rent WHEN HARRY MET SALLY (Billy Crystal, Meg Ryan). Pay attention to the scene where she proves to Cyrstal's character that women can fake orgasms. Next time you're in a burger joint, same one or different, whatev...slow build-up, get half-way through your meal and then start imitating the way you would normally ******. The more passionate you can do it the better, see if that doesn't light a fire under his crotch!!

valmont_fml 0

Umm... Okay now, I think this is a good time to point out that men, just like women, aren't always loud when making love/orgasming/etc. There's a wide range of reactions to things, and people don't always make noise or moan or whatever.

I"m sorry. My boyfriend does the same thing with pizza...

lrgcag 0

Wow! My husband does the same exact thing. Same exact sandwich. Men.

YDI, if he is STILL your boyfriend.. Evidently, sex is very important to you... Some people seek company, others compassion, some seek sex...

thinknexttime 0

wow....that must be a damn good burger

grr, i know what you mean. it turns me on when my boyfriend makes sounds, but he refuses becasuse "guys dont make SOUNDS! =O"

RebeccaWvvv 0

I don't blame him; Baconaters are the shit!!

its okay, not many ladies can top Wendy

haha i could sooo see that happening with my girlfriend and i