By MLZ - 30/07/2010 20:00 - United States

Today, while at the restaurant I work at, a bunch of kids came in. They all gave incredibly complex orders, laughed at everything I did, and made a huge mess by "spilling" hot sauce and water all over the floor. After they left, I was tipped eleven cents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 294
You deserved it 3 541

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i was a server for a long time! i hate cocksuckers like that! ppl dont understand how hard our job really is! assholes!

Matt_192 6

Should've spit in their food at the first sign of asshole-ness

Comments

JamieRKO 0

I'm seventeen and there's nothing I hate more than disrespectful teens. Teenagers are capable of being mature - many just choose not to. I try to be as respectful as I can to anyone providing me service. Even when the waiter is rude, I still tip as much as I would for a good waiter and I don't treat them like pure shit. People need to grow up.

I used to overtip bad servers too, hoping to challenge their assumptions about young customers. After working as a waitress myself and seeing my coworkers prejudge tables, I've learned that no tip or a modest tip works better when coupled with a calm but frank word with the manager.

some of u r really harsh.. there r a bunch of immature ppl in this world.

#56 :O how can you be totally respectful? maybe those teens were just haveing some fun who knows.

Sanura 0

having fun or not, they're still assholes.

then their idea of fun is seriously ******-up. 56 is right, it is not difficult to just be respectful to people who are providing you a SERVICE. if you don't want to respect and appropriately compensate the people who are cooking and serving you a meal, then sit your ass at home and cook for yourself.

16 lol thanks for breaking it down for us

#65 they're teenagers or as she said "kids" what do you expect.

74- I expect that our world is completely ****** because of little snot-nosed douchebag teens. Not all, if course, but the little immature spoiled brats that think it's ok to act like this.

atomicwedgie4u 0

as soon as you got the orders you should have expected it & screwed with the food or at least the drinks.