By MLZ - 30/07/2010 20:00 - United States

Today, while at the restaurant I work at, a bunch of kids came in. They all gave incredibly complex orders, laughed at everything I did, and made a huge mess by "spilling" hot sauce and water all over the floor. After they left, I was tipped eleven cents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 294
You deserved it 3 541

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i was a server for a long time! i hate cocksuckers like that! ppl dont understand how hard our job really is! assholes!

Matt_192 6

Should've spit in their food at the first sign of asshole-ness

Comments

Clarityy 0

and I do feel sorry for the poorly treated op. :(

chevyygirl 0

well #153 thinks they've got it all figured out.. yes fyl indeed op :/

I think Kids like that shouldn't be allowed to come to a restaurant without at least one adult .

Adults can be just as bad, (I'm sorry to say) particularly adult church groups. Sunday afternoon and evenings were the worst shifts to work at my family's restaurant.

rawr_cupcakesand 0

Teenagers suck! Enough said. FYL! I hope they don't come in again.

Find where they live and kill them all.

While killing them all could be seen as appropriate and just, I have another perspective which comes from having supervised other workers (admittedly not in restaurant work). If someone under my authority were being treated like that, I would want to know about it, and I would intervene. Or if I were told after the fact, I'd make an effort to get a good look at those losers so I knew to take charge of the situation next time they came in. I used to supervise receptionists, and no way would someone who came in get away with treating one of my employees in the manner in which you were treated. I actually don't believe that anyone does anyone a favor by letting them get away with crap like this. They'll just do it to someone else, and the behavior will escalate until someone responds to them in a manner that is appropriate and just.

That's typical spoiled kids these days

noonespuppet 0

when they're old enough to start working you should do the same stunt to them... and then when you leave write on the bill "karma is a bitch"

SoxAngel58 0

I would've spit in their food