By lfssecond - 30/05/2009 18:04 - United States

Today, while arriving at my best friend's wedding, I accidentally ran over her 2 dogs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 754
You deserved it 25 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Glam_fml 0

That's horrible! Poor dogs... I hope they somehow survived. But how did you miss not one, but TWO dogs? Were they little yippy dogs or something? Still, if she was your best friend, you should have known she had dogs, and been on the look out for them. I would say your friend and her dogs lives are way more ****** then yours..

namelessfew 0

How in the hell did you manage to do that?!

Comments

stepherneffernee 0

Oh, this blows. Don't drive! FYL!

I bet the dogs ******* book it now when they see you coming down the street.

fatfaceunited 0

to be that bad of a driver you gotta be a woman

bon7 0

What are the odds of that? You ran over both! Poor dogs :(

Purane2forever 0

this is a repeat... i dont wanna go find it but it was the same thing... "I ran over my friends 2 dogs at her wedding now i have to pay the vet bill and for part of the new wedding b/c she canceled it b/c she was crying too hard and now im not even invited to the second wedding."

Glam_fml 0

6, well weddings are extremely hectic, so I can see how two dogs would be unattended, but still.. You should always be cautious while driving, so you don't hit animals/children/other people. 13, you suck. 14, I am a woman, and I have never hit anything. So keep your unfounded stereotypes to yourself.

irishfever 0

she didn't register for that gift haha #13 epic fail man, epic fail

#14 you need 2 shut the hell up, stupid sexist ass. Crap fyl, but atleast it wasnt the grrom right (just saying).