By Anonymous - 11/10/2010 01:16 - United States

Today, we were building the homecoming float, the theme is Seasons of Love. We went around the yard and put random leaves on the float. My friend's dad looked at the float and said, "You do realize that's poison ivy?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 806
You deserved it 30 285

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stacers 0

My brother did something similar, except he accidentally gave the cast of his Adam and Eve church camp skitters poison ivy leaves...oops!

Comments

FYLDeep 25

Now when the hippies have their own season of love on the float, they'll get what's coming to them.

cbroxs17 0

Actually Seasons of Love is a famous song from the 90's from the rock musical RENT.

cbroxs17 0

I just realized... My profile pic is from RENT (**** anti-flood)

FYLDeep 25

Rent is a really gay movie. Got to be the second gayest movie I've ever seen. And I only saw parts of it from when my sister had it on in the other room.

FYLDeep 25

Oh, and Bruno is the gayest movie I have ever seen in case you were wondering.

our homecoming float theme is hippy!

Why did people say that you deserved it? It's not like you'd know that it was poison ivy. FYL

Yeah, I don't know why people say OP deserves it. Weird.

people always say YDI. Your whole family could tragically die and these retards will say "YDI"

Because this time, OP did actually deserve it. Most people know what poison ivy looks like. If OP didn't know, they should at least have the common knowledge to not touch any plants without knowing what they are.

pwincessa23 1

the girls in 22 pic look like the ones In 15. lmao. jk

Well OP, you may be one of the small percentage of people on the planet who is immune to poison ivy. You better start hoping.

well you sure are stupid! it's a huge leaf that has been known for years!

serenity40 6

Ydi for not knowing what poison ivy looks like

Axe_Cept 0

Have a great time at homecoming. Is that itching cream for poison ivy still pink? You'll have a fun time coordinating colors. hehe

cbroxs17 0

Me too! My profile pic is from La Vi Boheme

theycallmeMimi 0

YES! You're like the only one who caught that! :D

I caught that, too. I was about to come and say something about it.

five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes. RENT rocks... wish the cast was still touring. I wonder if they will bring it back down the road like they did with CATS?

Quagmire_ladies 9

looks like it won't be seasons of love anymore, it'll be seasons of scratching!