By jm_track - 26/02/2011 22:59 - United States

Today, to punish me for being hungover, my roommate blasted the bagpipe version of "Amazing Grace" through his stereo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 023
You deserved it 35 393

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RecklessJellyBea 7

o.O Truth be told, I would've done the same.

Everybody drinks to much sometimes, hungover doesn't mean you're a drunk

Comments

well it could have been worse I could have been your roommate i'm Scottish and play a mean bagpipe

Maybe your roommate thought you were dead.

Your roommate is BADASS! I don't know what you're complaining about. You're the one who was hungover in the first place!

wtf! that sucks, but i officially love your roommate.

I would have shoved that stereo so far up his ass you could hear the music when he talked.

It's really weird that so many people think that getting a hangover is some sort of crime that needs to be punished.

All stupidity is a crime that deserves to be punished. Being stupid enough to get hungover is one such crime of stupidity.

That's just wrong. There's no point in throwing every mistake someone makes back in their face. Especially when it's hurting no one. So the guy decided to keep drinking and sleep it off the next day. Why's the roommate care.

Not every mistake everyone makes is borne of stupidity. For the ones that are, it can only make the world a better place to stop them. Every single person is part of the future of this world, and I'd rather leave the future to people who can act intelligently and responsibly.

I suppose. But it seems like it's just causing more trouble. Waking someone who is trying to sleep through a hangover is making the problem worse. It's like if someone waits till the last minute to study for a test and you hide their books. Yeah they should have studied earlier but why do that?

arsims7 0

I would've punched the roommate