By Anonymous - 17/07/2009 18:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, to get back at me for breaking up with him, my ex-boyfriend thought it would be really funny to post semi nude pictures of me on Craigslist. To top it off, he decided to give all 200+ people who responded to my ad my home phone number. I'm getting non-stop calls from horny freaks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 763
You deserved it 20 536

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Couldn't you sue him, or something? He signed up as you...isn't that kind of fraud?

Wow, you guys are jerks. Clearly, a couple should never get intimate, or see each other naked, or know secrets about each other, right? In fact, they probably shouldn't be allowed to know each other's phone number or where they live until marriage...just to be safe, maybe they shouldn't be allowed to know what the other looks like, either. Jeez.

Comments

PROTIP: Don't take sexual pictures of yourself or trust people with them. How ******* stupid are you? I assume you've heard about this happening before.

spectre1992 0

Payback; Make a profile of him on a gay datesite with 'sexy' pics of him + phonenumber with special interest in 'older men'. (Thats what a friend of my brother did to my brother for fun, not even revenge)

Yeah. YDI for giving ANYONE access to nude photos. Sorry, I have no pity for anyone that stupid.

If she took the pictures of herself she holds the copyright until death. If he took the pictures, he has the copyright. I'd talk to a judge about a restraining order and let the ex deal with the consequences.

liv_fml 0
ActionManXtreem 0

maybe you should take that as a compliment..

Wait... you mean you DIDN'T want me to phone you and talk dirty? Well shit if I'd known that...... Seriously though FYL. You can't base decisions around "Will some jackass post these online at a later date" frame of mind. You should be able to live your life and do what you do with your significant other without the chance that they'll be a dick about it. Talk to a lawyer and do everything you can to hit him where it really hurts.

Sorry, YDI. Semi-Nude/Nude pictures almost ALWAYS end up in the wrong hands. Especially after a bitter break-up. It's better to show that in person and privately when you see each other.