By lanikai610 - 26/10/2011 18:35 - United States

Today, there was no toilet paper left, so I asked my grandmother if I could use her Kleenex tissues. I found out too late that they were Vicks vapor rub tissues. My crotch has been burning for the last half hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 374
You deserved it 7 609

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NinaTatianna 9

Comments

SuperDCG123 4

You are really stupid for doing this dude just use a paper towel or something I mean c'mon your smarter than that

I heard of men putting on icy hot and forgetting to wash their hands and then scratching their manly areas.

Ydi for running out of toilet paper. Seriously, who doesn't stock up on tp?

... well then they werent klenex were they? that's a brand name not an object

joa76 3

Not that it matters, but no, Vicks tissues are Puffs. However, if you've ever used the word Band-Aid instead of bandage, Rollerblade instead of inline skate, Styrofoam instead of polystyrene, Frisbee instead of flying disc, or Saran wrap instead of cling wrap or plastic wrap (unless you really did specifically mean those brands), then you are guilty of doing exactly the same thing. I'm sure you've done it before. And if you really want to claim to have never misused those, how about Bubble Wrap, ChapStick, AstroTurf, Crock Pot, Dumpster, Hacky Sack, Hula hoop, Lava lamp, Onesies, Popsicle, Post-It, Wite-Out, Q-Tips, Realtor, Speedo, Super Glue, Taser, and Velcro? Those are all active trademarks commonly used in a generic way. In short, get over it. Words that used to be trademarked but no longer are: heroin, aspirin, laundromat, escalator, linoleum, dry ice, thermos, and zipper. Eventually most of the words mentioned before will likely end up where those are--generic words to describe a thing, no brand implied.

amarieeee 4