By Anonymous - 26/08/2011 23:06 - United States

Today, the workplace evacuation bell sounded. Out of panic after the recent earthquake, I ran down 21 flights of stairs, only to find out it was a false alarm. My legs are on fire, and I can barely walk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 352
You deserved it 22 717

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Perhaps this is a sign to work out more. If you did that everyday you'll get killer legs :D

Notime4bull 4

OP is obviously half human torch.

Comments

Well then it sounds like a little exercise is much needed anyway...

You know... Being inside a building or a skyscraper is actually alot more safer than it is being on the ground..?

ashaleeboo 9

At least you got a workout!

apndi 9

Everyone's giving us East Coasters shit about the earthquake. You gotta remember we don't get earthquakes here. I was on FML when I felt it, my whole house vibrated for about 45 seconds and I was like, "What the ****?" I thought it was a bomb or something. It was the first time I had ever felt something like that before. Anyway, chill out people. No damage done, it was only a freaking tremor in the earth, so yeah I agree that everyone completely over-reacted about it, but we don't live in an area where we feel the earth shake and think, "Oh, it's an earthquake." OP: freak out much? Just wait till hurricane Irene comes. Hopefully you won't panic and run outside.

If the "earth" is "quaking", what would it be other than an earthquake? Rest assured, nobody is bombing Virginia any time soon...

fadingfaith 4

That would suck if 5 minutes later there was a real earthquake...

thats just sad... going down stairs hurt?

The0nean0nly 0

Atleast u got ur wrk out in

that earthquake was bs! I live in Pittsburgh and I felt nothing!

Not bs it was a 5.0 that the epicenter was in Virginia