By Anonymous - 12/12/2015 05:32 - United States - Alexandria Bay

Today, the small plane I was on almost crashed, all because the pilot's girlfriend figured out mid-flight that he's been cheating on her, causing her to start screaming abuse and furiously beating him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 429
You deserved it 1 387

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nonsensical 26

That must've been scary as ****. I wouldve tied her down and told her to get her shit together until we landed!

Those smaller planes are iffy to begin with; I can't imagine the trauma of a distracted pilot on top of that.

Comments

Mathalamus 24

She is a ******* idiot. Should wait until he can't crash the plane, at least.

schreibergx93 19

It's easy to say 'I would've....' Honestly, who doesn't lose their shit when they find out their partner is cheating? I don't want to say it's only women because I know some guys who have done horrible things when they found out their gf was cheating. Glad you did make it safely OP!

While the yelling and screaming is understandable, attacking the person flying the plane? Sorry, there's no excuse in my opinion.

Dumping them immediately and getting them out of your life as soon as possible is a much more satistfying way to show them how wrong cheating is, imo. The pilot's girlfriend was really stupid though, is a (now) failed relationship worth your life?

Well sure, you lose your shit, but unless you have a death wish you wait until you're off the ******* plane ans THEN you rip the guy a new one! or better yet, punch him in the face, kick him in the balls... whatever it takes. AFTER you all land! What an idiot!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
queencabello 19

This would be true if she hadn't beat him cause no one in their right mind would do that

#36 The way you wrote that makes it sound like you have a problem with women. Nobody said women weren't violent and if read correctly, I believe the point was to wait until the damn plane landed instead of being an upset lunatic while it was flying.

Wow! What an idiot. How is being upset over being cheating on worth your life?

It's times like this I wonder what's going on through the persons mind when they say "yeah OP totally deserves this" and hit the you deserve it button

I know, right? I think some people just press it for the sake of pressing it.

Geckosrock99 33

There is a badge for voting YDI x amount of times. They could just be trying to get it.

Planes are basically flying death traps

If that's the case, then cars are death traps on wheels that are thousands of times more deadly.

This sounds a lot like the plot of a recent episode of Cyanide and Happiness.