By Anonymous - 02/10/2013 12:17 - United States - Southfield

Today, the person I've been trying so hard to get with wrote me a beautiful poem that almost everyone at my school saw and liked. It was about how we'd never be together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 114
You deserved it 4 496

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skip_m 6

Of me you stalk. Now please go take a walk.

Comments

scarface90 8

Simple...write him a haiku telling him why you are meant for each other (btw this is not a haiku)

Beepbeep7 14

Maybe you shouldn't have tried so hard.It's apparent they knew it if they took the time to write a poem. Learn to be a little less desperate.

"You're beautiful, it's true. I saw your face in a crowded place, And I don't know what to do, 'Cause I'll never be with you."

Sadly, I highly doubt it was this nice of a let down.

At least they put effort into making your rejection beautiful.

perdix 29

If you want something bad, Every dog has his day. But if it's you wanting me, Then No ******* Way!

perdix 29

#23, or maybe not. You might just have to settle for an asshole or like the idea of solitude.

graceinsheepwear 33

I think showing the poem to the whole school qualifies as douchebaggery.

Next time you try super hard, try to think about how you appear to the other person. If they dislike you, it might come across as intense and stalkerish.

graphicstyle7 17

Sometimes "super hard" comes across as "super desperate". Try turning your (more subdued) attentions to other people that you like but are not obsessed with. You may be surprised at the results.