Life imitates art

By PinchMe - 29/04/2023 03:00

Today, my wedding day was ruined by my fiancé’s psychotic ex. It started out with the venue and my dress getting pelted by paintballs and one of her friends riding an ATV around, running over my fiancé. He's currently in the hospital with broken ribs and a concussion. $42,000 down the drain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 073
You deserved it 115

Same thing different taste

Top comments

VEHICULAR ASSAULT! SUE THE PANTS OFF THEM!!!

And now it'll end in a courtroom with you getting back the cost of the dress, the wedding venue and all that it had, plus a hospital bill and hopefully her in a psych ward.

Comments

VEHICULAR ASSAULT! SUE THE PANTS OFF THEM!!!

And now it'll end in a courtroom with you getting back the cost of the dress, the wedding venue and all that it had, plus a hospital bill and hopefully her in a psych ward.

whatshername?! 39

Serious question: Why would you spend so much money on a wedding? This is of course no reason for some ex to ruin it, but I never understood why this one day has to be so expensive.

Some folks like to spend extra to make their wedding day extra special. I don't understand it either but it makes people happy

They believe the more you spend, the longer it will last. They are extra in love.

Did that prevent you from getting married? If so, you figuratively dodged a bullet, but you did not successfully dodge bullets, literally.

Once you're done pressing charges and shipping this person off to jail for vehicular assault, and your new husband heals, his ex should go ahead and pay for your do-over wedding. Also, congrats on your new marriage!

Please tell me someone got this on video.

mcsmee 7

That story alone is worth $42,000.