By J. Homen - 30/03/2013 22:22 - United States

Today, the girl I thought I was dating got into a fight with me over the phone. She did this because she bet her boyfriend that she could make me cry on FaceTime. She won the bet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 844
You deserved it 5 790

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what a bitch. Don't worry about it, OP, some people are just complete douches.

Shit like this is why I hate people. WTF is wrong with her?!

Comments

Sad for her boyfriend, you dodged a bullet.

how do you "think" your dating someone?

Well, you thought you were dating her, but I'm guessing you also thought she was a nice person, so that should be a consolation at least.

Chucklikesbacon 12

Don' t waste tears crying over her! I'm just waiting for karma to come and get her! Sorry you had to fall for such a bitch!

perdix 29

Her boyfriend is an idiot -- that was such an easy bet for her to win. All she had to do was tell the OP he is a lousy lay with a tiny penis and bad breath. That'll start the waterworks every time.

That's horrible! There are people I dislike in the world, but I wouldn't purposely try to make them cry for my own entertainment. That's just immature and cruel. Her boyfriend seems equally cruel though, so it looks like they have a wonderful dysfunctional relationship ahead of them. Can you imagine the sadistic arguments they're gonna have?

1crabbygirl 10

I'm so sorry. I would tell my son to choose a better person next time. Look for signs of poor character before you give your heart. You are better than both of them and deserve better.

If you thought it was bad before consider this.... OP is a girl and this was a case of lesbian bashing.

UnluckyGenius 21

So you never asked the smart question "Hey are we dating?" But probably spend large amounts of money taking her out. Brilliant! The boyfriend probably knew about OP, and used him. How? OP was probably like the gay friend to him, he takes her out, does the emotion work. Meanwhile the boyfriend just gets to bang her for half the work.