By fittingroompotty - 02/03/2009 13:38 - United States

Today, the fitting room of the store I worked in smelled really bad. The customers started to complain and since I was on fitting room duty I went to go investigate. A middle aged woman pooped on the floor and then put the chair on top to cover it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 109 569
You deserved it 4 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who would be cruel enough to vote YDI? Your life is definitely ******.

Comments

LyLa_fml 0

Couldn't she hold it? Yuck. I've heard of that happening at a tanning salon before though.

galad2003 0

I don't know why, but when I wokred retail people would go in the dressing rooms all the time. WTF is wrong with people?

lollipop_fml 0

I work in the women's department at a major retail store and it has happened 3 times in the past month in our fitting rooms. We also also always find baby diapers and pee in the rooms. People are gross and lazy.

marris 0

Unless you were watching her do it, how would you know it was a middle age woman? Did she stick around in the fitting room all this time just to tell you she was the one who did it?

marris 0

number 24 - its illegal to film anyone in a fitting room in the United states. You'll be facing **** charges/voyeurism if you try - thats why they have fitting room attendents

HAHAHAH oh my god that is quite funny, i feel bad for you having that expierence. and .... wtf is that women doing pooping in a fitting room?

NerdsAreGreat 0

I worked in a HIGH END retail store and we've found pee, baby nappies, and used tampons in our fitting rooms. It is awful! If that is what people who have money and "class" do, I don't want either!

"Ew. That happened to me when I worked at a department store. A family had gone in there, pooped and peed on the floor, and covered it with clothes. At least you didn't have to carry pee and poop clothes to the dumpster?" A whole family?! Mom dad and kids?! OMG did they do it in the same fitting room?!

For those of you asking how the OP knew who it was... I assume the store is one that caters to middle-aged women. I worked in a store like that. All of the customers were at least twice my age and even when younger people or men would come in, they wouldn't be trying things on.

somethingelse 0

I used to work retail, and once, a mother came in with several children. Soon enough, somebody had stepped in her kid's poop and tracked it across the store. My co-worker found that there was remnants of poop on the floor, and that she had used several pairs of our jeans to clean it up, and then shoved them into a shelf. Thankfully, I was on break at the time.