By sunkissedevil - 31/03/2016 02:52 - United States - Fergus Falls

Today, someone accused me of stuffing my bra when some tissue fell out. I was too embarrassed to tell them I wasn't stuffing, the tissue was used to sop up my boob sweat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 661
You deserved it 1 895

sunkissedevil tells us more.

Thank you everyone for your help! My friend suggested I use Monkey Butt powder since her boyfriend uses it for his butt sweat xD so problem solved! I use it everyday :) Still use tissues or washcloth if I know I'll be getting freaky with the BF later so he doesn't taste the powder! (or just use a wipe to clean off lol)

Top comments

Even if you were, they shouldn't make fun of you. People more than likely do that because they feel insecure about themselves, and that would only make it worse.

Comments

The comments have actually taught me some useful info today.

if you are sweating that much put a clinical strength antiperspirant under your boobs and get tested for hyperhydrosis

If it was another woman, maybe she's too small to sweat. If it was a guy, just say women with breasts still sweat! Don't be embarrassed. Sorry if you're in High School though, teens are awful.

Try sprinkling some baby powder on them or maybe even apply an anti presperant? And if its really that extreme maybe ask your doctor about it. I mean humans sweat, totally normal...but if its making you feel uncomfortable and causing problems maybe they can do something.

brendejafulable 41

There is a product you can buy, it's called fresh breasts. there's actually fresh balls for the boys too. its a liquidy lotion type when you rub it on then dries into a powder. it works for me. 'tween the boobies. I bought it because I usually tend to believe what I read on the internet. I read putting deodorant or baby powder coykd cause cancer. and I know for a fact talcum powder (baby powder) is linked to ovarian cancer.

I usually use deodorant. And I'm sorry other people suck. This is usually a busty girl problem and they just don't understand.

Overraine 4

try putting deodorant the anti sweat kind before u put ur bra on its what I do and it works for me.

Should have asked them if they always stick their nose into personal business about other people's bodies.

There's this thing on amazon called "Monkey Butt powder". For serious. That's what I use, and it's a freaking miracle. Got my mother-in-law and cousins hooked on the stuff.

A friend mentioned that to me and now I'm hooked! No more tissues for me! :)