By Anonymous - 27/11/2014 18:51 - United States - Athens

Today, some idiot introduced my grandmother to yoga pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 123
You deserved it 3 743

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Because women only wear Yoga pants for the sexual gratification and visual pleasure of men right? God forbid someone who isn't young, toned, skinny and attractive with a full backside should wear them because they're comfortable.

Who said the OP's a man, you sexist little shit? Also, try reading some comments and see that it's not just men who share the OP's cringe. Go back to Tumblr.

juststephhere 23

No one said they couldn't wear them! Yeah they're super comfy but a lot of the time clothes are popular with certain generations and might not be suited for everyone. By all means she has every right to wear them, no one is denying her that right. and 24, that's just rude.

how was i being rude? i made a comment, realized i read wrong, n couldn't delete my comment, so i just said ignore me?

#15 I never said this was specifically the OP's view, just a view i've noticed is common that yoga pants in general are touted all over the internet like its offensive for anyone but attractive young skinny women to wear them. Why else would OP have an issue with their grandmother wearing them anyway if they weren't in some way embarrassed about how she looks in them? My comment wasn't made with either gender for OP in mind, but whether its a guy or a girl they're judging their grandmother for wearing them like shes ruining the reputation/look of the pants when they shouldn't care what she wears. So no, i was not being sexist, your rude abusive comment was uncalled for, and the fact you personal messaged me with further name calling and abuse was just childish.

It's hilarious how you PMed me and implied I was too scared to post it as a comment because I was scared of being thumbed down, then you saw I had actually posted it and been thumbed up for it. So out of pure embarrassment, you then blocked me from replying to your PM. Nice one. I hope you come to terms with your obvious sexism some day, because your dumb backtracking just ain't cutting it.

I don't deny my sexism, however if you had read previous comments i've made on here its females i dislike typically, having been comment banned multiple times for it. As for the blocking, it was actually because i had no desire to receive your vile abusive messages. As for people thumbing up an unnecessary abusive comment where you failed miserably understanding what i even posted in the first place, it's FML, full of like minded assholes like you that think abuse is ok.

juststephhere 23

At least she'll be comfortable?

Tell her there is no way of getting them unless you practice yoga.

Haha. God willing, she'll switch back to whatever she was wearing before.

I guess she just wants to be "hip" and "up to date" on the latest trends.