By bitty - 11/01/2011 14:45 - United States

Today, some construction workers kept going in and out the door next to my cubicle. They decided it would be easier to just prop the door open for the next hour. It's 20 degrees outside, and I'm wearing a dress. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 331
You deserved it 6 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You need to keep them abreast of your condition. I suspect you've already made two points about how cold it is that should stand up well to scrutiny. They probably just can't put their finger on them. OK, I'm done.

Comments

wiggs5 0

don't wear a dress in 20 degree weather? use your head! ydi. be prepared for the cold weather and don't complain when you wear a dress in snowy weather.

She's complaining because she is cold INSIDE the building. People usually dress for where ever they are going to be all day. If one is going to be in a heated building for the mainstream of the day and only be outside for the amount of time that it takes for them to get in and out of their car, why should they dress as though they are going to be in the snow all day?

Then man up and go and take the door stop out. Don't just sit there and shiver!

dynky 3

you might want to specify Fahrenheit. I spent a couple of seconds looking at that thinking "what's the problem, 20 degrees is perfect room temperature" before I realised where you were coming from.

KayleighRenee 0

it was pretty cold in Ohio yesterday. so that probably sucked! I was barely outside and I was freezing and I had on jeans and a hoodie! poor you ): FYL

In the us, bitty usually has to do with tiny boobies!

No, No it doesn't. That's just you and I'm going to guess those you hang with. It's generally just used as emphasis to how tiny something really is. Ex. The kitten was just an itty-bitty little thing. It also seems to be more often used by children then adults.

lauralodor 0

Imagine how those construction workers feel working outside all day : / but ya, that sucks.