By bitty - 11/01/2011 14:45 - United States

Today, some construction workers kept going in and out the door next to my cubicle. They decided it would be easier to just prop the door open for the next hour. It's 20 degrees outside, and I'm wearing a dress. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 331
You deserved it 6 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You need to keep them abreast of your condition. I suspect you've already made two points about how cold it is that should stand up well to scrutiny. They probably just can't put their finger on them. OK, I'm done.

Comments

perdix 29

They did it on purpose to get you to put on your coat. Maybe they are ashamed of how they objectify women with their impure thoughts . . . or maybe you're just fufatugly.

stop complaining and just shut the damn door!!

I see what you did there, CMH, and I would like to make a rebuttal...

You need to keep them abreast of your condition. I suspect you've already made two points about how cold it is that should stand up well to scrutiny. They probably just can't put their finger on them. OK, I'm done.

linnie_wesker 20

How did you get to work? You must have gone outside at some point, and probably have a jacket or something. Just wear that. But really, why the hell are you wearing a dress in the middle of winter anyway?!

OldMrFranklin 0

Did it ever occur to your narrow minded brain that the '20' degrees shes talking about is 20 degrees celcius?

But she's in America, I doubt she'd be using Celsius... and even if so then why would she be complaining?

Ninjafriends 1

Gather some paper and any available wood items to burn in your trash can. Throw your coat over your shoulders and huddle around the trash can rubbing your hands over the fire to warm yourself up. Or you could simply ask them to close the door.

sallen0046 4

It's twenty degrees outside; you don't have a winter coat? Are you incapable of standing up, walking over to the door, and closing it? Are you likewise incapable of asking them not to prop it open, speaking to your supervisor about doing so, or perhaps even moving somewhere else in the office until they were finished?

erongetti 2

thank you #25. I was about to write something similar but you said it all. YDI OP for not standing up for yourself.

It's an office. They're heating the office. Close the door. If they prop it open again, note that no one wants to spend money heating the outdoors, thank you. As far as the 'why are you wearing a dress in the winter' commerts ...Really? Yes folks it happens. There ARE ladies who like to dress in dresses all year round.

nessaface25 14

You deserve it for wearing a dress when it's that cold. DUMBASS.

Well, it's not cold inside. Inside the office she is dressing for the weather.

33 - Your comment is irrelevant, and otherwise just bitchy and stupid. Was there a point, or do you just want to bash on somebody via the Internet?