By lingling - 16/12/2012 00:57 - United States - Germantown

Today, some beefed-up guy wearing a wife-beater sat in my restaurant, took out a big sack of coins, and played My Little Pony songs on the jukebox for 4 hours straight. I couldn't summon the courage to tell him to leave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 127
You deserved it 5 985

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What I want to know, is what the hell kind of place has My Little Pony on the jukebox?

Don't put "My Little Pony" in your juke if you can't handle hearing it. PS - Don't be a wuss.

Comments

DAMN IT!!! this stupid app wont let me say anything I want!!

I wonder if it was the new my little pony or the old one

Unless it was one of those Jukeboxes which has iPod connectivity, I'm surprised to hear that there is a Jukebox with over 4 hours of MLP music.

Oh I missed the part about the coins. I guess it's still plausible, since it could charge a coin every time a song on the iPod plays.

Spottedfeather 7

What kind of place has My Little Pony songs on the jukebox ? What kind of place even still has a jukebox ?

You'd be surprised. Most "throwback" restaurants (specifically those with a 1950's theme) tend to have operating jukeboxes in them. The bowling alley I live near even has one :P The MLP music mystifies me, though...

Why was there My Little Pony songs on the jukebox in the first place?

jdime209 2

Sensitive guy. He ain't bothering anybody! When your in love or depressed, you tend to put a song on repeat for a while.

Majora738 9

Why do you have my little pony songs on a jukebox in the first place? Kinda shot yourself in the foot