By LonelyPorkChop - 18/12/2013 09:30 - Australia

Today, rather than buying one pork chop big enough for myself, I bought two smaller chops just so the cashier wouldn't think I was eating by myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 040
You deserved it 8 750

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who cares what other people think? I was a cashier once, long ago. The cashier probably didn't care or notice either.

Comments

I'm a cashier and never think "oh they're only buying one steak. they must be eating alone."

lyvingvamp 15

Why do people think that there is something wrong with being single?

you have some serious self-esteem issues. You may want to seek help.

I highly doubt the cashier would really notice or care about whether you buy one pork chop or two, and you shouldn't be ashamed of eating alone anyway. There is nothing wrong with that.

I used to work as a cashier in a grocery store and all I thought about as I rang everything up were the produce codes and how I should bag things, whether I should put lighter items aside as I rang them up if I saw heavier items further down the belt. I can assure you that whether people got a small amount of food or a large amount of food, I never thought anything about it one way or the other.

Why would anyone care if you eat by yourself or not .. You clearly have issues in that area, find something else to focus on instead of your lack of partnership.