By FutureMarine3658 - 08/08/2012 14:00 - United States - Salt Lake City

Today, out of habit, after scratching my balls, I then smelt my hand. It was at that moment I realized most of my gym was staring at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 437
You deserved it 50 507

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sunako_fml 9

What a disgusting habit. You deserve the contempt of your peers.

Comments

You've taken Molly Shannon's Superstar to a whole new level.

This is a habit for you? Thats concerning.

TheDrifter 23

What would be the source of that habit? Trying to remember who or what you had sex with recently? Or just to see if you need to shower again?

Don't be ashamed. Smell your balls with victory. Or don't. Because that's pretty ******* gross.

Could've been worse. He could've licked his fingers off after...

day624 14

Thats a good question! Idk why people disliked it!

I really was asking that, guys why do you sniff your balls? I know OP isn't the only one.

ceccles628 6

Did you at least be discreet and say "Just looking for the chapstick in my pocket. I need to smell it to find it."

Why would you smell your hand if you know it's not gonna smell good...

Maybe it's like little kids who smell gross things because they know it smells bad. This is usually seen with weird markers.

You fully deserve it for doing something like that in public.. You will forever be known at the gym as Capt. Scratch n Sniff haha

challan 19

I think he should be Admiral and his Captain should be the Ear Wax Licker.

tweimorts 4

Hopefully your gym membership is about to be up so you can switch gyms.

jackii1313 9