By marriedtoacunt - 19/10/2012 18:27 - United Kingdom - London

Today, our kids left for the weekend so that my wife and I could have some much-needed alone time. We've been fighting a lot recently and really need some time to have fun together. Now it turns out that she doesn't want to be around me because of the fighting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 075
You deserved it 5 789

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alliewillie 22

I could see how if they've been at each other's throats, she might want some time away from him. It never says she wanted/asked kids to leave, so she might not be passive-aggressive. But you know, I was going to click FYL until I saw your name. And if you're willing to call your wife a "****" to tens or hundreds of thousands of people online, you sound like an asshole and maybe she's justified in not wanting to be around you.

amandajlucas2015 2

I thought it was quite rude for OP to call his wife a ****.. Even tho they are fighting he should still have more respect for her than to go call her that nasty name on the Internet for strangers to see

Comments

That's funny, I'm having the same issue. My sun has a 4 day weekend from school & my boyfriend & myself have been fighting over everything, so we took my son to my parents to get alone time. As soon as we got back to the house we started to fight again today. Sucks.

perdix 29

Sounds like your username could be hers, too!

What? Wasn't your comment different here? Edit: nvm I found it sorry!

If I was arguing a lot with my husband, organized the weekend alone and then wanted to back out, I would probably have given up on the relationship. She probably got sick of being called a **** all of the time... I think you need couples counciling.

secretsymbiote21 5

she just doesn't understand. that Sucks OP. maybe keep trying.

If his username is any indication, I think she understands him just fine. If he doesn't respect her and doesn't care about resolving their issues, why should she sleep with him?

If you expect to have some "alone time" with your wife after fighting so much... Maybe you should resolve your issues first?

Thizzkidsgotgame 7

Yeah, that's kind of how it works - you can't have make-up sex without making up first.

Your name says it all about you. No wonder she doesn't want to be around you.

KiddNYC1O 20

So much for "Through sickness and in health..." and all that other good stuff.

If he treats her this badly on FML (read his user name), would you want to be with him?!