By Bratty son - 23/10/2012 04:25 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, my young son and I were in line at Subway. I guess he got bored and started to insult the teenage girl behind us. I tried to get him to stop, but he wouldn't listen. Eventually the girl punched him in the face and left. As my son cried uncontrollably, everyone else there clapped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 388
You deserved it 59 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not only would I have clapped too, I would've burst out laughing. Your son had it coming.

Comments

I have to agree with the crowd he deserved it.

Of course, because it's not like EVERY PERSON goes through a phase before teens where they're a hassle. genius.jpg

peachesncreem 21

You obviously didn't try very hard to stop him from what he was doing. Doesn't anyone believe in disciplining their kids anymore?!

Apparently spanking your children breeds bullies and emotionally distraught teenagers. I was spanked.. I turned out alright, I work 5 ten hour days a week, probably more than I can say for anyone in my age group that wasn't spanked and instead rewarded with Subway.

RedPillSucks 31

Sometimes it's just the kid. I've seen wonderful parents who discipline their children, but kids can turn out to be little *****. It happens more often than people think.

I was spanked as a kid and dont regret it. Its not necessarily about the spanking its about how you go about it. You're teaching your child right from wrong and the consequences of the wrong actions.

Well, it's good that someone was ready to teach him a lesson, since apparently his mother can't.

Well that's a parenting fail on your part...

If your child is say 5 then the teenager should have not done that if your child is 10 then yeah he deserved it. I'm sorry though you obviously didn't control him enough. If I was you I would have removed him and told him you would go home and make a sandwich.

nattynatters 14

You don't make a kid who is in trouble a sandwich. You make him do chores and then make his own food. If he's old enough to bully people, he's old enough to assemble a sandwich.

RedPillSucks 31

If the kid was young (5-10) I'd be concerned that the parent wasn't able to get him to stop. An older kid definitely deserves it. With a younger kid, that's a parenting failure.

I have had to click YDI because there is no "your son deserved it" option. Perhaps you should have slapped him first. Or taken him outside at least. I hope you joined in the clapping.

Somehow, while reading this fml, I mentally pictured the scene with cartman and his mother.

hope you didn't buy him anything at subway after that episode. Sounds like you got a spoiled kid who doesn't respect you, be a more strict parent.

CJ91516 11

Taught your son a lesson, didn't it.