By fuggers :/ - 24/11/2013 21:38 - United Kingdom - Basingstoke

Today, my workplace had a big employee photoshoot for an ad campaign. I was there all of 30 seconds before the photographer said, "What the fuck? Look guys, this ain't an ad for facial abortions." He then asked me and another colleague to step out of the shot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 559
You deserved it 3 816

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Beauty is subjective :) don't let some rude amateur photographer get you down

Wow, that was really unprofessional of the photographer. Your boss didn't say anything?

Comments

That doesn't even make sense as an insult. A face having an abortion? He could at least have come up with something clever to say!

Make his face look how he thinks your looks...with your fist.

As rude as this is, at least you weren't the only one asked to step out..... Positive to every negative maybe?? :/

I read this somewhat optimistically as him complaining about the OP's facial expression rather than her actual face. I have a tendency to glare in photos, or squint if the sun's in my eyes, and I often get told off for not smiling or whatever. But I guess if that was the case, he would have just asked her to adjust her expression rather than get out of the photo altogether. He was probably just a wanker. Sorry to hear that happened to you, OP.

I'm a photographer and that is highly inappropriate.

I would have stomped his ******* face into the ground and yelled "Who's ugly now shit stain".

BrittNic0le 9

God forbid the ad should authentically portray the workplace.

Well here's one reply that didn't work. Good job phone.

At least you weren't on your own. You can drown your sorrows in company now!