By fuggers :/ - 24/11/2013 21:38 - United Kingdom - Basingstoke

Today, my workplace had a big employee photoshoot for an ad campaign. I was there all of 30 seconds before the photographer said, "What the fuck? Look guys, this ain't an ad for facial abortions." He then asked me and another colleague to step out of the shot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 559
You deserved it 3 816

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Beauty is subjective :) don't let some rude amateur photographer get you down

Wow, that was really unprofessional of the photographer. Your boss didn't say anything?

Comments

Beauty is really based on perspective. I often find someone a friend thinks is good looking very unattractive to me and vice versa. I'm sure the photographer isn't Channing Tatum himself and sometimes people are just mean jerk asses. Don't't let that unprofessional loser get you down OP.

I could go even further. I for one do NOT find Channing Tatum attractive. I never got the thing with him. Or Johnny Depp. Or George Clooney. The guys I find attractive are usually found to be average to ugly by a lot of my girl friends. So when a lot of those comments say that beauty is subjective, I think it's really true, it's not just to be comforting. I'm pretty sure that photographer is just the kind of rude jerk that goes around making mean comments about people's beauty, or intelligence, or whatever...

tehdarkness 21

Well that is no way for him to get more business from word of mouth! You should tell your school or go to the media to tarnish his name publicly.

wow, what a rude guy. I dislike rude people.

At least you were not singled out...but does it matter if you are not pretty enough for the shot?

Make a pact with your coworker by saying," we will not let him defetus."

Have a word with your company's HR Department about that guy's unprofessional behavior. There's no call for that.

And your boss did what exactly about this?