By Korisite - 30/10/2011 05:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, my wife caught me masturbating to porn. She screamed at me and asked why I would be masturbating when I had her to have sex with. So I asked if she wanted to have sex, she said no. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 230
You deserved it 24 980

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gunmania0 12

Does no one else think its sort of the wife's fault? You may try and disagree and say that the op is a bad person for watching ****, but he was just a guy that wasnt getting any from his gal.

Comments

She doesn't understand you ,you don't understand her .Nice couple

Well, of course she said no in that moment. She was obviously upset with you.

franky114 7

Quick question about your name. I think it's beautiful, but I've been curious. Do people make fun of your name at all? I wanna name my lil girl that one day, but I don't want her to be made fun of for it.

Well after screaming and being upset, it's common knowledge somone wouldn't be in the mood.

Dear OP, I think she said no because she was upset that she caught you doing ****. Would a woman who was upset have sex with the person who caused her distress? No duh. It's equivalent to her crushing your xbox/PS3 with all your precious save files in it. You would be livid right? And then she asked you for sex. Would you say yes? At that exact moment when you're mourning the death of your hard-earned game levels. No right? Duh.

swampdog 0

I had a wife like that. My recommendation is to do what I did, ditch the bitch. That was the best move I ever made.

JadeWalker 14

so you ditched the real thing for nasty bitchess that you'll never get..... yea you sound real intelligent. score 1 for your now ex and score 0 for you hahahaha

My guess is you're STILL single and jacking off to ficticious women. Am I somewhere in the ballpark?

deafredhead 4

You idiot that what men do watch **** all the time bc they r men! Woman get over it! There no men that does not watch ****! Get over and get over there give ur husband a pleasure!!!

My husband doesn't like ****, and I do. Have I shattered your narrow perception of reality yet? ;) Gender is not as clear-cut a concept as most people seem to think. There's nothing that "all men" do, and nothing that "all women" do. No, not even the physiological aspects, since everyone's body is different. We are all individuals, not stereotypes.

JadeWalker 14

My bf doesn't like **** either :) he prefers the real thing ;) sucks for you if thats how every guy you been with has been.

Yes, vulpine_vixen; and if she doesn't want to have sex and he is horny, then he is going to have to take care of it, hence the masturbating, often with ****. That's where the consideration of other people's feelings comes back in again. I hope you didn't mean that he should respect her wish to not have sex but still sit there and not **********?