By Damn_her - 05/03/2009 00:04 - Canada

Today, my wife and I were driving to the gas station, she let me out before she pulled up to the pumps because I had to buy some things from the store. I returned to see my wife proudly filling the tank. Smiling, she told me that diesel was cheaper than regular gas. We don't own a diesel car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 79 329
You deserved it 8 773

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Here in America, we have much larger nozzles for diesel gas, so that people like your wife cannot put diesel in their cars. The nozzle will not fit into the tank. Only cars with diesel engines have holes large enough to stick the diesel nozzle in.

Oh dear God. :( Strangely diesel is more expensive here in the UK.

Comments

soccerchick829 0

You guys are all ******* assholes. Get a life. I'm sure you are all home, because you have no jobs and you dont have wives because they all left you. I'm on my way to college, so i can get a job and not be a low life. Also, congratulations on diesel being cheaper in your foreign countries.

Here in America, we have much larger nozzles for diesel gas, so that people like your wife cannot put diesel in their cars. The nozzle will not fit into the tank. Only cars with diesel engines have holes large enough to stick the diesel nozzle in.

Not sure about other countries but in the U.S. it is physically impossible to deisel in a gas car. The nozzle on the deisel pump in made to big to fit in a "gas" tank so something like this doesnt happen.

Firewall_fml 0

This FML received a real life, for realsies, sitting here in my computer chair: "Oh my god..." /closes eyes, and lowers head in shame at this action /facepalm Congrats. Good FML, 9 out of 10.

You might as well go back into the gas station and get yourself something to read while you wait for the AA to come drain your fuel tank. At least she didn't start the car.. that would have REALLY been bad... and expensive.

let's just say there are more people thinking like that... and that the smart people don't think about it... they just Know

you deserved it for marrying a moron :p

King_of_Kings 3

hey #11 i just looked at your profile. we have the same birthday and we are the same age.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Aw, she was just trying to help. She's not a moron btw people, wtf.