By pissedandpoor - 15/04/2016 17:50 - United States - Meadville

Today, my wallet got stolen. I had a bunch of cash, my SS card and my license in it. Now I have to replace everything, only to have to renew my license again when I turn 21 in June. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 991
You deserved it 2 960

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who carries their social security card in their wallet? That's just dumb man

Comments

Austyn2292 2

I literally was there in November. It honestly sucks at the moment but everything will work out for you. Good luck with everything!

In Canada, we got rid of social security cards recently because it was way too sprays for it to get stolen. You get a paper with the number on it and you have to memorize it. You can keep the paper, but it discourages people from carrying it around.

So do we. It says right on the card not to keep it in your wallet. People just... Do for some reason.

I know that. My point was that we got rid of the actual cards because they're completely unnecessary.

Depending on your situation just wait for the license

corky1992 33

I'd be more concerned about the social security card than I would the ID..

you need to have a wallet for traveling and a wallet just for being at home. the one for travelling should have fake credit cards in it and monopoly money. I'd like to see the theif get far with that

That happened to my husband...sucked ass

It's weird that you are more concerned about having to renew your license again, and not the fact that a stranger has your social security number now. **** the wallet, money, and license being stolen. What's important is your identity...

It most states if you have reported your stolen wallet to the police and have the report, you will get a new license for free or at least really reduced cost.

You're not supposed to carry your ss card in your wallet. Better get life lock. Your identity is really easy to steal now.

so just dont get pulled over n yull be fine