By BrokeInCT - 09/06/2009 19:13 - United States

Today, my temp agency sent me out for an interview for a great job. The interviewer and I hit it off. She asked if I could start later today. She said she'd call after making up a contract. She didn't call. My temp agency called to tell me the interviewer was fired right after my interview. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 368
You deserved it 2 502

BrokeInCT tells us more.

I'm the OP. For the record, I was NOT flirting with the interviewer, nor was she flirting with me. ~Angela~

Top comments

So she was fired for being interested in hiring you? FYL and her's

MrBadLuck 0

Comments

thelarkscaw 0

that sucks. but is hilarrrrrrr.

Manny_B92 0

Man I hate feminists, but I guess Lifetime will do that to ya...

#43, feminists are fine. But some people take it too far. Like jandersoniii. She's just a troll, goes on every ones posts, relevant to gender or not, hating men and claiming they ALL rape you.

Ah man....if it's not one thing, it's another!

sorry to hear that - fyl indeed! hopefully the next interviewer will still around long enough to give you the job!

ohhhhshizzz 0

#43: Hey, **** you. Lifetime is awesome. But I guess you watch too much Spike, eh?

Spike RULES and i think george carlin had the best opinions on feminists.

I'm the OP. Thanks for your support, everyone. The temp agency is going to bat for me and still trying to help me get this job (I'm perfect for it!). Say a prayer for me! ~Angela~

IronysMe 0

I'd like to hear Jandersoniii's response to 22's question, honestly (..out of actual concern & not just criticism), but I also agree with 44..you could say like, "I like food," and they'd be all, "I have a Ph. D. in queer studies, and here's why I'm certifiably offended by your liking food." It's great to be passionate about your career/studies, but they can't possibly be relevent to every single FML..seriously, please stop. Lol.