By Anonymous - 25/04/2014 21:21 - United States - Marlboro

Today, my teenage daughter tried to convince me that the UK is a part of Canada. After I pulled out a map to prove her wrong, she got all angry and defensive, and said that nobody's perfect at "geometry". My daughter is an idiot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 189
You deserved it 11 254

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DrownedMyFish 18

Idiots are not exclusive to America.

Comments

maybe you should put her in a special class. or not let her watch mtv, lifetime, or all the other idiot tv stations/shows that are dumbing down our nation. make her do things that are challenging. you are too blame for her stupidity just as much as she is.

martin8337 35

Maybe you your daughter is not an idiot, but it sure don't sound like she's the sharpest tool in the bag.

In fact Canada is a part of the commonwealth which is part of the U.K. Technically your daughter is right but Geometry I have no words to explain.

any chance she has a learning disability. or does she just not care to learn. glad you didn't blame the teacher.

I doubt she has a learning disability. I think she doesn't take the time to learn geography. It could be her teacher's that are failing to teach her basic geography.

Can she say grounded till she is not a embarrassment to the human race. she obviously needs to be stop hitting the mall with her friends and hit the books.

so funny & so very sad lol sorry op, make her ass pay attention in class!

Well she need to take school more seriously...

Maybe if you sat less on sites as this and spent more time teaching something useful to her, this wouldnt happen