By puppielover - 21/08/2010 17:25 - United States

Today, my step-mom informed me that she and my dad will not be attending my wedding because they will be at a NASCAR race. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 964
You deserved it 3 720

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sdman923 0

NASCAR= Non Athletic Sport Consisting of Assholes and Rednecks.

my2centsworth 15

Now you can have a red neck-free wedding.

Comments

Ariasmake_1 0

maybe you should have a NASCAR theme wedding. then maybe your parents will show.

astarwarsfan 0

you know you're redneck when....

I get the impression your mom's the one that wanted kids in your family. I'd say write Dad off. You probably won't hear from him again unless he need to borrow money.

AphroditesApple 0

wow, fyl. what a great set of parents you have.

radkelsie24 0

you see tractors constantly driving on the road :/

Brutal! I'm so sorry! As for step mom, if she's the wicked kind, I'm sure it was her idea to go see NASCAR instead of seeing you get married. And what kind of a father misses his own daughter's wedding? He needs to man up and walk his baby girl down the isle!

I agree with #36...that's a very, very asinine move for your father and stepmother to choose a stupid race over their own daughter's milestone to love and commitment. They should be ashamed of themselves for intentionally skipping the most golden moment of your life and ruining the wedding by not attending. That's like choosing World of Warcraft over a hot girlfriend. You have very asinine parents. It's so sad. ((^))

xxniteskie 1

No need to bring WoW into this....

YDI because your family has a virus. Being a redneck is a horrible disease and y'all best be gettin' outta herr er else you might cetch it... OH SHIT!!!!!! IT'S SPREADIN'!!!! RUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!!

Ctwebsyter 0

Sorry ur parents are Rednecks :C