By Anonymous - 12/04/2012 04:18 - United States - Burnsville

Spicy
Today, my son had to call me from his school's principal's office because he was disrupting his health class by laughing whenever the teacher said "Sex". My son is 16. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 349
You deserved it 4 240

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Teacher - "So class let's learn at safe sex beca..." OP - "HAHAHAHAHH he said sex!" Teacher - "I don't see how saying the word sex....." OP - "crying"

haha that's like a kid in my class:) then we play penis:) and he can't stop laughing://////

Comments

perdix 29

Once he successfully completes the course, instead of laughing, he'll make ****** sounds every time he hears the word "sex." Omigod, omigod, omigod! Yeah, I got an A+ in Sex Ed. Omigod, omigod, omigod!

PYLrulz 17

I didn't realize your kid was Butthead

Better have him laughing then crying about it. If its amuses him, then so shall it be. You should be worrying if he's 26 and still laughs about it.

No big deal, this sorta stuff happens with a lot of younger guys, and even girls.

Still better than 12 year olds casually talking about oral, handjobs, BDSM, tentacle, furry and stuff. OP just needs to guide him to the right path.

What's BDSM? And tentacle? And furry?

TheDrifter 23

Don't google it, you can't unsee it. On second thought, go ahead, after all, how do you know what you're into if you haven't tried everything yet?

Well I got told not to google blue waffle, but did. Pretty sure I'm not into that... So maybe I'll just leave these things in the 'I'll never know' pile.

If you don't know what BDSM, tentacle ****, or furries are, I'd be a little worried as to how you've managed on FML. With the exception of tentacle ****, they're nowhere near as bad or disgusting as blue waffle, so go ahead and google. You're bound to find out someday anyway.

So I found bondage, Japanese rape cartoons, and ***********. Is that right?

BDSM is a collection of sex games. Furries are people who dress up like animals because they feel kinship with the totemic animals. Tentacle is a **** genre popular in Japan, because they had censors that were trying to force **** out of existence, so they replaced weeners with tentacles and exotic monsters, thus proving that so long as there are humans, there will be ****.

BDSM is an umbrella term, but it's not limited or equal to bondage. Furries ≠ **********. I'm not touching the other one.

I also found this. Somethings shouldn't be shared, scarred by the tentacle Japanese shit. :(

twisted_cherub 14

Being a furry has nothing to do with fetishism. There is a fetish for it. But that's like saying everyone who paints their house has a latex fetish. Furries are simply a fandom centered around anthropomorphic animals. Anthropomorphic is the word to google.

Like what he said, google "anthropomorphic." And it's not like my FML account name is a twist on furries at all... Thats preposterous...

TheDrifter 23

Now you're just trying to hide your inner freaky. It's too late, he's seen what you really do in those suits.

Sounds like a kid from my 9th grade Bio class. Whenever the teacher mentioned anything about the reproductive system, this one kid in the back would start acting like Glenn Quagmire.

akdakine81 2

Wait for that second call, when he's in Geography class and the teacher starts talking about "Idaho". :P

He'll probably be the one that responds with "Youdaho".

dukie420 4

I think the word ****** is way funnier

wlddog 14

I can't really blame your son. I have three kids and I still perk up when I hear the word sex. Your sons hormones are coming out of his ears at that age and he is just nervous.