By Renzy - 12/12/2012 18:32

Today, my son got suspended from school. He's in kindergarten. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 395
You deserved it 7 585

Same thing different taste

Comments

Inheritance 10

What'd he do eat a crayon? Or did he use a crayon as a knife? Like wtf.

unknown_user5566 26

I imagined it like this for some reason: Teacher: Ok, color in the lines now. We want your picture to be pretty. Kid: .... **** YO LINES, I'M AN ARTIST!

tsent8 15

Or "maybe it went like this Teacher: little Timmy it's nap time Timmy:

tsent8 15

I don't wanna! Teacher: what will it take to get you to take a nap Timmy: you could take a nap with me if you know what I mean.

94/95 - That's just ****** up man. He's in Kindergarten. Now I'm disturbed.

tsent8 15

Yeah I know and I have no idea why it split

My dog had a litter of 5 puppies. Four were sweethearts, one was demon spawn from the day it was born. They were all raised under the same conditions, yet this little one would continually attack all the others to the point that they would bleed. The point of this being sometimes it isn't the parent's fault.

I don't attack other puppies unless they take my kibbles an bits then shit goes down.. >.>

31 some kids are good and some are rotten. And for the rotten ones you enforce discipline. You don't keep treating them with the same standards as the good kids. You need to bring them back in line. Duh. So it is the parents fault if they don't take action.

erikabt820 2

Why would you compare a child to a puppy! I work at a school and the amount of Prek and kindergarten kids that have seen the principal's office is unbelievable! They fight, are rude, talk back, some pee on themselves on purpose, the parents hardly care!

This FML leaves so much to the imagination. Did he sneak a samurai sword in his backpack? Plan terrorist attacks on a town of Lincoln log and building block homes? Throw a rock at the teacher? Teach the other kids what sex is? The possibilities are endless.

Not really, I got suspended in first grade for throwing a chair at a substitute teacher. When asked why I did it, I said because the bitch had it coming. Never to early for punishment all depends on what he did.

OHai15 12

At that age, the only thing that could really piss off a five year old is if someone told him Santa was not real.

Specially when you're on a bus, and your father asked what you wanted for Christmas.