By Anonymous - 21/03/2015 05:36 - United States - Mendham

Today, my sister shot my dog with my airsoft gun. When I told my parents, she put on the fakest sobbing I've ever heard, said she didn't even know how to use a gun, and that she saw me shoot my own dog. They believed her and think I need psychiatric help. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 907
You deserved it 2 388

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your sister has some serious issues. Hope things work out okay OP.

Next time she decides to pick up the gun, start recording and show it to your parents next time she tries to pull something like that so you have proof she knows how to use it.

Comments

iName_fml 2

Your sister might have a personality disorder. Or she just might be a little shit.

NakuEh 27

It is going to suck for them once they realize they raised your sister to be a pathological liar.

If I was your parents I'd think 'hmm, who's more likely to try shooting the dog with one of those, someone who plays airsoft and know those things will hurt or someone playing around with a gun that isn't theirs?' I hope they figure it out soon!

Dude, what are you doing leaving your airsoft gun in places where other people can easily access it! also your sister needs the psychiatric help. like pronto.

um, she could have easily stole it from his room, even snooped through his closet, she already proved to be crazy. but she does need help.

Shoot her and pull off the same act. Taste of her own medicine..

That would get op in serious trouble.. last time I hurt my sister in a minor way it didn't end well let alone shoot at her.

Bro I would sleep with one eye open with her in the same house

Sorry your parents didn't trust you.