By Jayne - 29/03/2012 04:45 - United States

Today, my professor called me out in the middle of a lecture to ask why I was bleeding. I then had to explain to him, in front of around one hundred of my fellow classmates, that my largest zit had burst. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 296
You deserved it 2 825

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ohhh. Ok. For a second there I thought you were bleeding from somewhere else

You could've just acted like you didn't know, would've saved you the embarrassment

Comments

Should have said someone stabbed you in the face.

damomma26 0

I had horrible skin throughout most of my teenaged years. I got acne cysts, which were huge and horrible, I had the typical acne and Stuff like OP. it had nothing to do with skin care regimen, food choices or anything but hormones. I had to go on an oral antibiotic AND cleansers that worked for me. I suffered in pain and embarrassment until they finally went away when I was around 18. Thankfully there was no scarring, but even at 33, I still suffer outbreaks. Nothing like when I was a teen though. I sure hope none of my children wind up with my skin as a teen.

ohgodwhy1234 0

Two words to the OP. Dumb. Ass.

koolkat27 13

29- it was most likely on his/her face, and ive seen many people who have acne and bloody spots on their face for picking at them.

Everyone, including adults get zits. It's not just a teenage thing. My mother is 57 and still gets zits occasionally. So OP's age doesn't mean anything.

Your Prof's no Dr. Lightman, pretty sure you could get away with saying "I got cut on something" or something along those lines.

You should have explained it bilogically: "Well you see, underneath your skin you have this stuff called blood. Now when the skin is ruptured, for whatever reason, the blood spills out through the wound. This serves several purposes..." Etc.

crazykid300 6

My zits always pop in class 2