This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By silverbane27 - 06/07/2016 13:07 - United States

Today, my pregnant girlfriend left me because her single mother friend told her it is better to parent alone then to have to work on a relationship FML
I agree, your life sucks 402
You deserved it 20

Top comments

Unlucky1232 20

well she clearly didn't love you then, though i would battle for custody.

Chances are she'll come back and apologize within hours, once she comes to her senses.

Comments

Unlucky1232 20

well she clearly didn't love you then, though i would battle for custody.

Chances are she'll come back and apologize within hours, once she comes to her senses.

silverbane27 13

I hope she does. Would prefer the kid to have parents that are together. Right now she is " enjoying independence and traveling"

I do sincerely hope she reconsiders: it's excellent for a child to have two parents present and willing, and even better when those two get along.

CBL88 25

Depending on OP's relationship with his girlfriend, her decision may or may not be understandable. If the relationship is doing great, then sure, her decision seems off - but if it isn't, on the other hand, then it might be better to leave now. And to all those who say that children are better of with a mom and a dad: in some cases, children are better of with a mom and dad who do not live together. Growing up in a warzone is not healthy for a child.

BRUTAL OP!! I hope you guys figure it out