By doodoobref - 31/07/2015 05:38 - United States - Lake Havasu City

Spicy
Today, my parents sent me to the hospital because they thought I had diabetes. One of the symptoms is that you a pee a lot. The only reason I go to the bathroom so often is so I can masturbate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 926
You deserved it 30 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Couldn't you have just confessed instead of wasting everybody's time?

On the toilet? Get a new place to jack off.

Comments

You should have just told them. Everybody knows people do it, it would have been better if you had just got this awkward moment over with instead of causing a big deal out of nothing.

dontworry603 4

Woah bud, you're going to really hurt yourself for the future. If you get your body in the habit of cumming so quick then you'll never be able to last with a lady. You better break this habit soon and train yourself to last instead of running yourself dry day after day.

Step down the amount...or just touch yourself at night when everyone is asleep

Why would you jerk them around like that?

Could have just told them you drank a lot of water that day

HA. Ok, I'm Diabetic, and yes, you DO pee a lot. There are other symptoms. You lose weight, you feel like shit, and you eat everything in front of you. Also you might die.

I'm diabetic, but never peed any more than normal even before diagnosis. And frequent urination only happens when dangerously mismanaged. Unless OP is morbidly obese, developing it that young is exceptionally rare without other less common risk factors.

Even stockbrokers only jack off twice a day. Ask Leonardo DiCaprio.

Then you probably shouldn't jack off so often

As a Diabetic, this made me giggle. But your parents are not the smartest. Peeing a lot isn't the only symptom. Why wouldn't they think that you are just hydrated?

SmittyJA24 26

Get a girl-friend / ****-buddy. Seriously.