By Anonymous - 17/02/2016 12:32 - Netherlands

Today, my now ex-boyfriend told me that I was the one. Not at this moment though, he wants to see how far he can go with his best female friend. But once he's done with her, we can be together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 390
You deserved it 1 896

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dear OP, do not be the second best. You deserve better. He's a definition of an Asswipe.

You dodged a bullet, don't bother getting back together with him.

Comments

If he tries to get back with you you should say that you're trying to see how far you can go with your male best friend and see how that goes over with him.

God I hope he doesn't reproduce but if he does I hope his kids don't take after him

andrmac 25

If he try's to get back with you tell him that he is stove, but you are not his pot to move to a back burner and then to the front at his will when he wants to fry an egg.

You deserve better he is the definition of fuckboy

Tell the friend that he's more or less "wasting her time"

You...you kicked him in the dick after he said that BS right?

Why isn't there a "Good for you" button here??? I say you're lucky and in no way is this an FML. Please stop wasting time about that loser.

At least he's being honest and isn't cheating on you. People always complain that if ur gonna cheat just leave a person and that's what he's doing. So it's ur decision to stick around for someone who doesn't deserve you or live happily until someone new comes along.

You lucky gal. He really sounds like a keeper...