By Anonymous - 07/02/2015 02:32 - Netherlands - Amsterdam

Spicy
Today, my new boyfriend and I really wanted to have sex, but he went soft as soon as he entered me. This happens every time we try. I feel cursed by my year-long dry spell. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 857
You deserved it 4 535

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know that feeling, was the same with my Ex. After a few weeks of trying, he finally told me he was still a virgin and scared of his first time (even though he really wanted to, I didn't pressure him or anything). A few nights later it suddenly worked =) Might be a similar problem with your bf, just don't pressure him or think it's your fault.

Of course I do. You tie it tightly between two sticks, place it gently inside a ******, sit very still and wait patiently for five minutes, and then it releases magic tadpoles when the man pees out of it into the woman's belly. Then, nine months later, the baby comes out of the woman's belly button.

Comments

He's GAY as the day is long. If it happened once or twice I would say nerves, but a whole year??? Definitely gay. Sorry

I think OP means that this happens to every guy she does the do with, since she says "year long" for a "new boyfriend".

No she's had a year long dry spell then got a new boyfriend and now every time they try to get jiggly he goes limp

Slightly personal, if you were using a condom, try without.

I see where you are going with that advice as I know a condom can interfere with sensation, but I don't think that is necessarily the best solution here.

duke21777 7

I would wonder if he might possibly be in the closet. Either that or extreme nerves.

peruvian0299 8

There may be a chance he's gay. Don't be surprised if he comes out

If you being dry is the problem, one reason may be birth control. If you're on birth control, one symptom is decreased sex drive and/or dryness. If this is the case, try a different brand and if that doesn't work, stick to a different method (condoms, nueva ring, etc.) and don't forget, there's always lube :-)

she means that she hasnt had sex in a year...

The fact you said new boyfriend means you probably deserve it