By Anonymous - 04/05/2013 21:44 - United Kingdom - Liverpool

Today, my neighbours' whiny emo of a daughter got dumped by her boyfriend. In her infinite wisdom, she's chosen to cope by playing on her recorder the worst rendition of "My Heart Will Go On" that I've ever heard. It's been going on all day. Now I know why he dumped this idiot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 185
You deserved it 9 310

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should go over there and yell "I'M KING OF THE WORLD!" That'll cheer her up.

MeowZebraMeow 7

Since when do emo kids listen to Celine Dion?

Comments

I'LL NEVER LET GO! YOU'RE HERE THERE'S NOTHING I FEAR!!!

roflstomp716 19

Besides whether shes "emo" or not your a douche for calling a young girl an idiot for playing a sad song on her recorder after her bf broke up with her. shes probaly a kid so it sounds like you need to grow the **** up.

PhishloverA 14

YDI for being a douchebag about this whole situation. I understand it was annoying, but do you actually know for a fact she's emo or do you just assume it because she may have that style and because she played music like that?

Zerix 0

She's not actually playing it. It's a video by Matt Mulholland on YouTube. youtu.be/X2WH8mHJnhM

I'd feel bad for you if you didn't come off as such a dick. We would have understood the annoyance without you berating this girl. Grow up and learn to problem-solve (your own music perhaps? Politely asking her or her parents to reduce the noise?)

As soon as I saw the word "emo" I knew you were an ass hole OP. She's allowed to be upset, and if that's all she's doing it'll pass soon enough. Have some sympathy. And quit ******* calling people emo.

obviously you have no life... just go and get some headphones. and for those stupid people that say she is 'doing if for attention'... you are just so arrogant and stuck up that you have to make fun of people to make yourselves feel better.

Ttatiana17 2

At least she's optimistic lol...it'll be over soon