By WhatTheFaf - 01/09/2011 14:40 - United Kingdom

Today, my mum yelled at me for wanting to apply to university courses that she doesn't approve of. I'm applying for Biomedical Sciences and Microbiology, she's an unemployed Jehovah's Witness. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 024
You deserved it 2 967

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iAmScrubs 19

And when she is asked what she does in her adult life, she will respond saying, "I walk around to people's houses and annoy people."

Start knocking on doors and see what other people think of your class choices.

Comments

Been there. Got kicked out because I chose veterinary over insurance under my overbearing father who would just keep all the money I made regardless.

Guys, this is rude. Jehovah's witnesses don't annoy people, they spread the good news.

Kill her with fire, till it lays e..uh.. hello, nice to meet you :)

ravenmee 4

I know this was posted a long time ago but wow! Just because you see something about Jehovah's Witnesses doesn't mean you have an argument and trash them in the comments. There are a lot of stereotypes on Jehovah's Witnesses that aren't even true! Some people are just disrespectful to other peoples beliefs. We aren't trying to shove it down your throats, we'd just like to share news and our beliefs with you. Some people just take it the wrong way and are really ignorant to the topic. Some people have never even been visited by a Jehovah's Witness and they just go along with what everyone else says. Honestly I don't care how many negative votes this May get, I'm just happy to get this out to the really annoying, disrespectful, ignorant people.

SexyMexi21 23

That explains why they go around knocking on people's doors... tell her to get a job at Walmart

Rammer3500 23

Just having a mom who is a Jehovahs Witness is enough to say your life sucks