By mo - 19/12/2011 07:55 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mother told me I looked like a hooker in my wedding dress. Thanks mommy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 869
You deserved it 7 154

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bossroyd 4

Just tell her that she inspired you to be the woman you are today

Comments

cradle6 13

A prostitute wearing a wedding dress would probably not be making a smart business decision.

OR It could have the opposite effect! A lot of guys dig married women.. Giggidy

A lot of guys pay for hookers in wedding dresses. There's a whole world of wedding/bride **** out there too.

cradle6 13

There's **** for people who have Christmas light fetishes, that doesn't make it common/popular.

ikickgingers 15

I always thought platforms with goldfish were classy..

RedPillSucks 31

I don't think Samurai Jack was into platform shoes. Maybe you're thinking of the hood version "Afro Samurai"?

bennn89 5

I've never laughed at a FML so hard. This is probably the funniest thing I have ever heard.

You've obviously haven't been here long.

A 5 dollar hooker, or a 600 dollar hooker? Please tell your mom to be a little more specific next time as it does make a difference.

Must be one hell of a slutty dress. Way to go.

I watch "Say Yes to the Dress" all the time and seen some pretty skanky dresses! So, I can picture what the OP might have worn. But it's your wedding day, if you feel comfortable in your choice of dress.... Rock it out with pride!

sugarandspice33 0

"yes mom, because wedding dresses scream 'prostitute' "

I'm sure she's just jealous. If you felt that you looked good and that you felt good about yourself on your wedding day, nothing else matters. I'm sure you looked stunning

perdix 29

That explains why you didn't get stupid appliances as wedding gifts, just stacks of moist cash. . . and a couple of crack rocks.

PElexander 5
A7X_LoVeee 10

Crack rocks are the best rocks!