By Anonymous - 04/03/2010 10:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mom walked in on me and my boyfriend having sex. She was completely embarrassed (as was I) and she flew out of the room. My boyfriend, on the other hand, still wanted to finish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 395
You deserved it 20 688

Same thing different taste

Comments

you deserve it for disrespecting your mother's house. On the other hand, if your boyfriend still lives with his mom then both of you are lame. get a hotel room or go to his place. your poor mom is probably way more embarrassed because she has a **** for a daughter.

So she's a **** for having sex with her boyfriend. Fantastic logic buddy.

Why were you disrespectful enough to have sex in your parent's home?

These people that say it's disrespectful to **** in your parents house are such prudes. A. you don't know how old these people are B. you don't know their living situation. the economy sucks maybe Mom lives with her? even if they are teens I'm sorry people ****. it's natural. get over it. OP hope you let him finish blue balls really hurt that's not a joke.

Exactly...my GRANDMOTHER caught my dad when he was about 15 and she just laughed. I love all tge "perfect" people on FML ..******* fakes.

1LL337 0

I wouldve wanted to finish too...what's wrong with that?

ydi: you need to buy a lock for the room??

perdix 29

You gotta finish him off! The DSBs are deadly, hence the name! If your bf got bitten by a snake, you'd suck the poison out, wouldn't you? Well, start sucking to save his life!

knight0748 5

yea blue balls are no joke... suck to save life.

Clearly your mom wanted to let y'all finish. Why you gotta be so selfish and give your boyfriend blue balls? You have a flying mom and you're complaining about it? YDI.

Erindub 0

I don't see how anyone can get turned on enough to have sex with their mom in the house.

czarofandronia 0