This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By rapunzel - 29/12/2016 14:42 - United States - Springfield

Today, my mom found my abortion receipt while going through my room... She has taken me to pro life rallies for over a decade. FML
I agree, your life sucks 440
You deserved it 94

Top comments

Wow, look at all the people trying to unsubtly shame someone for a decision they made about their own body! Look how unsubtle they are, while they pretend that they actually give a shit about unwanted babies after they're born!

max367 27

Your body - your decision - your business. End of story.

Comments

she should have taken you to a shooting range and used you as a target.

Wow... and people like you still wonder why pro-lifers have a reputation for being violent psychos.

max367 27

Your body - your decision - your business. End of story.

It's your choice. But if you want to keep it to yourself, which is your right, don't keep evidence laying around.

I have to respectfully disagree with the current comments as a pro-lifer. I believe what you did is highly immoral, but I understand that your opinions differ. The point I'm trying to reach is talk to your mom. Abortion is a very heated subject and it might get intense but you should definitely talk to her

I'm gonna disagree with the supporters of abortion. Please if you're not ready to be a mother that's completely fine but keep your pants on if that's the case. condoms and birth control doesn't mean a baby can't still be produced. only not having sex can prevent a baby.

Pro choice is the way to be! Don't listen to the so called "pro lifers". They're pro birth. After birth they can careless as to what happens to Mother and child. You did what you felt is best.

Wow, look at all the people trying to unsubtly shame someone for a decision they made about their own body! Look how unsubtle they are, while they pretend that they actually give a shit about unwanted babies after they're born!