By wiona - 04/04/2014 20:53 - United States - Willimantic

Today, my mom brought her sleazy boyfriend home. He took one look at me, swatted my ass, and said, "It runs in the family." My mom just laughed and winked at me, and mouthed, "He's a keeper!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 201
You deserved it 4 714

wiona tells us more.

OP here. I couldn't figure out how to respond without making an account, so I made one in order to reply to a couple of people. First, thanks to all the people who expressed concern. To the people who said YDI, I say screw you, because I did nothing to provoke this asshole. Yeah, I'm underage. I don't look underage, but I definitely am, braces and everything. My mom's boyfriend is yet another guy who's a worthless piece of shit, she has no taste when it comes to men. I talked to her about him after he left and she rolled her eyes and said it was "a joke". Which apparently I didn't get, because I'm "uptight". Moving in with my dad isn't an option, he's on the other side of the country and really can't handle having another person living with him right now. I do miss him, but frankly he's not a whole lot of help, my parents hate each other and while my father means well he's more irresponsible than my mom. I'm hoping my mother will ditch this guy once she gets bored with him, like she has all the other times. This type of boyfriend is nothing new, this is just the first time one of them has gotten somewhat physical with me. Yes, it creeped me out, yes, he's a disgusting human being, and yes, I have a lock on my bedroom door. This is not the first time I've locked myself in my room when my mom has brought home a guy. It's happened before, and will likely keep happening until I move out. Thanks again to the people who expressed sympathy and concern. Just thought you guys ought to have a bit of context.

Comments

askullnamedbilly 33

What the actual ****, dude. No. That is so not worth it.

Sounds like her mom didn't care about him slapping her daughter's ass makes it sound like her mom would just join in with that scenario...

Your mom has issues.... a normal mom would've beat the shit out of him

michaeljc7 3

No, a good drunk mom would still pummel of the shit out of him.

I don't think a woman could beat up a man.

I think I probably would've turned around and backhanded him.

I don't know what I would do, I'd be pissed and completely mortified, I would want to punch him in the dick, but I would probably just end up frozen with my mouth open in disbelief. I really hope you told him off, OP

CurlyQute 17

I agree with this... you need to get out NOW. Your mother isn't going to do anything, if she thought THAT was appropriate. Get out. Go stay with a friend, another family member, anything, just leave.

How old are? If you're under 18 then you can get him in trouble and you won't have to deal with him. The only problem is your mom probably wouldn't forgive you.

Even older than 18 he can still get in trouble... Inappropriate is inappropriate.

Inappropriate and creepy yes, but not necessarily illegal.

Groping is still sexual harassment in many jurisdictions.

SlyFox358 10

#110 It's illegal if its rape though.(Or any type of sexual harassment)

Yeah and slapping someone's butt is usually sexual harassment, is it not?

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

If you're in school and this persists, talk to a counselor or SRO. They can put a stop to that fast. Alternatively, if it's an option, move in with your Dad. If you're not in school, get out of there. Fast. Stay with a friend or family member if you have to. That sounds like a potential rape down the line if you don't.

That is not always an option. OPs dad my not be alive or some there issue may be in this. He may not have parental rights. OP may not even know who her dad is. Just something to think about. We know nothing about OP and these situations I mentioned are not uncommon. Edit sorry reread that and realized I miss read what you said

YellowKettleBell 31

Which is why #23 said, "If it's an option"

Yeah I edited it that letting 23 know what happened

Dad is definitely not an option. If this is her mom's taste in men, OP's dad may end up doing the very same thing. Yes, I know that sounded gross. Unfortunately, not implausible.

Not good at all OP. I hope there's a safer place you can go.

I still don't see why people would say that you deserve this. This is obviously some sort of molester that needs to be reported to the authorities