By wiona - 04/04/2014 20:53 - United States - Willimantic

Today, my mom brought her sleazy boyfriend home. He took one look at me, swatted my ass, and said, "It runs in the family." My mom just laughed and winked at me, and mouthed, "He's a keeper!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 202
You deserved it 4 714

wiona tells us more.

OP here. I couldn't figure out how to respond without making an account, so I made one in order to reply to a couple of people. First, thanks to all the people who expressed concern. To the people who said YDI, I say screw you, because I did nothing to provoke this asshole. Yeah, I'm underage. I don't look underage, but I definitely am, braces and everything. My mom's boyfriend is yet another guy who's a worthless piece of shit, she has no taste when it comes to men. I talked to her about him after he left and she rolled her eyes and said it was "a joke". Which apparently I didn't get, because I'm "uptight". Moving in with my dad isn't an option, he's on the other side of the country and really can't handle having another person living with him right now. I do miss him, but frankly he's not a whole lot of help, my parents hate each other and while my father means well he's more irresponsible than my mom. I'm hoping my mother will ditch this guy once she gets bored with him, like she has all the other times. This type of boyfriend is nothing new, this is just the first time one of them has gotten somewhat physical with me. Yes, it creeped me out, yes, he's a disgusting human being, and yes, I have a lock on my bedroom door. This is not the first time I've locked myself in my room when my mom has brought home a guy. It's happened before, and will likely keep happening until I move out. Thanks again to the people who expressed sympathy and concern. Just thought you guys ought to have a bit of context.

Comments

Yea I have to agree with the rest that this comment is definitely an open mouth, insert foot scenario. This is why I discourage people from watching shows like Springer and trying to give advice. Do one OR the other, people. Don't think Dr. Phil is helping you make sense of a complex situation either. His name should be Cpt. Obvious.

I have much sympathy for you, my stepdad is a raging douchebag. Next time he pulls something like that just knee him in the crotch. Unless of course you prefer the passive approach, you can count the days until your mother comes to her senses and leaves him and take the sleaziness as a compliment.

goldfish78 11

That is sexual harassment.

nicr_freeman 7

maybe she was actually mouthing, "he's a creeper"