By 4gottenmemories - 08/04/2009 02:53 - United States

Today, my mom asked me to look through old VHS tapes to throw away, I found one that said "Ashley's kindergarten Play-'95", I put the tape in, it begins to play, only to see "Days of our lives", "Melrose Place", and "ER". My childhood memories are ranked lower than tv shows. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 735
You deserved it 3 641

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tehmadness 0

I'm sorry...that's really horrible.

"Today, my daughter got hysterical over a 14-year old VHS tape of her that she has never seen in her life and has found by accident, and that I recorded over with some TV shows. FML"

Comments

sunshyne84_fml 0

my brother taped wrestling over a commercial I appeared in.....

Sad but at least your parents taped something of your childhood my parents taped stuff of my older sister and of my older brother but when I was born they were done with home videos.

Melrose Place, and Days suck. Your mom was too cheap to bu a new VHS?

that's too bad, but really, it's not that big a deal. how often do people watch home movies, anyway?

Oh please. I don't even want to see my kindergarten play. I would have said, "Oh good now no one has to see my terrible, obnoxious acting."

alyssamarie218 0

#1, you are kind of a **** sucker.

seamripper 0

At least my birthday tape was taped over with Pantera and hockey plays of the week, lol I am kind of amazed at people being embarrassed of themselves as children. You were a kid, your priorities were Power Rangers and playgrounds, why are you retroactively expecting perfection?

At least they're ranked lower than popular tv shows ? I've never seen them.. but anyway...