By Zanovitch - 13/08/2013 20:19 - United States - Grand Rapids

Today, my mom asked me, once again, if my girlfriend of almost a year is just a cover up for being gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 063
You deserved it 4 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well all the gay **** in your internet history probably isn't helping your case.

Comments

Tell the truth, always works out in the end

Epikouros 31

Plot twist: you're actually hiding your desire to become an incestuous necrophiliac.

jw90 18

Have you brought her home to meet them? That could be your problem.

Give her a TMI description of sex with your girlfriend -- that'll shut her up. Unless, if course, you still haven't had sex with her after a year of being together…in which case, either you might be gay, or your girlfriend might.

Oooooh, because sex is the end-all of relationships, right? I'm glad we have you, such a famous relationship guru, to tell us these things.

Or, or, OR! This might be out of the question, or you may have never heard of this. There's a new thing where two people don't sexual relations until they're married. This NEW thing is called Abstinence. Maybe he's a really strong, devout Christian. Maybe he wants to take things slow. Maybe he doesn't want to discuss with his mother of what he does in bed with his girlfriend.

BodyMarks 4

sorry op your mother is a word I don't think i'm aloud to use but female and dog are words that might work.

Well if she met her that would make a difference...

browniey 11

Well are you or are you not? If you are, nothin to be ashamed of just tell her the truth

What are you doing that would make her ask such a question more then once apparently....???

Someone has a craving for grandchildren. "My son has had a girlfriend for almost a year, and still no sign of babies. He must be gay!"