By BasketGhost - 02/10/2013 06:36 - United States - Bronx

Today, my mom and I got the answer to the question, "Is our dog really dumb enough to jump out of the window of a moving vehicle?" The answer: Yes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 050
You deserved it 6 473

BasketGhost tells us more.

BasketGhost 17

Hey! Just to start, my dog is absolutely fine. So, we think she may have stepped on the button to lower the window without us realizing before it was too late. No worries, though we were driving fairly slowly after just pulling out of the school parking lot. For anyone wondering the breed, she is a beagle!

Top comments

Not all dogs are smart.. Why was the window open wide enough for it to jump out? You're responsible for your dog. Hope he/she is okay!

Comments

BriCx 8

Poor doggie! I hope he's all right!

My dog did this once. If he/shes not that big try using one of the doggy seatbelt thingies so they can look out the window but not jump out.

I bet his/her dog mates got the answer to another question: "Are his humans really dumb enough to leave the window open, while driving, with their precious(?) dog in the vehicle?" I guess the answer, unfortunately, is the same. "YES!" Poor dog, I hope he/she didn't get any injuries.

Eh, dog probably stepped on the window button while looking out, and excited dog would be jumping before you get a chance to process that they've opened the window.

perdix 29

Are there people dumb enough to leave the windows of a vehicle open wide enough for a dog to jump out? Answer: Yes. Dogs didn't invent cars and haven't taken enough physics to understand relative velocity. It's up to the humans to use their superior brains to keep them safe.

I always only roll the window down enough for my dog to stick her head out and then lock the window, because I know she is dumb enough to jump out of a moving car